Tuesday 22 January 2019

SEX ROBOT DREAMS

Image result for laguardia airport new york

                                   SEX ROBOT DREAMS


I flew back to New York and I headed in to Benito's Penthouse by the Park. I was surprised to encounter a charming young woman who offered me coffee or a drink which I had. She walked over to the twenty seven foot high picture window and commented on the unusual and innovative engineering involved in the largest grandest ever Condominium Building with Shops and Swimming and Skating and even a Virtual Reality Studio for Filming or Entertainment and Exercise. 

Had I seen The Paper on Netflix? she asked. I have, I said, I would wonder if the Police and the Politicians and Businessmen are as corrupt as they are portrayed to be in Croatia. What I wonder she said is  " Are the Police and the Politicians and the Businessmen as corrupt here as they are portrayed to be in Croatia``

Image result for sex robots 2018 cost

While she was talking, something about the effect the Trump Shutdown was having on US National Security and how the payment for informers and spies was not being made and they were quitting and Terrorists would be made less likely to be discovered by US Security Forces.  Donald Trump is a very irresponsible spoiled brat-man she said. I lost track of what she was saying, just watching her mouth move and her cheeks dimple and watching her breathe. I had not even asked her name or told her my name I just looked at her and every move she made revealed a new perfect thing about her body and how she held herself and how she moved. 


Dolfe! I knew right away that was my brother Benito. Big Ben! You are back she said. Nito I called at him, insulting childhood nick names on both sides. 


Dolfe how do you like my new Sex Robot Benito said, I heard you talking with her. She knows all kinds of stuff. Hold on I said, she is a Robot.


Right then I knew the Future. Can you imagine the change in Woman's Situation with these Robot Sex Dolls available. Women will be begging for sex just like married men are now. I can just see The Robot Sex Doll feet, I could love to nibble on those perfect toes and I am not an habitual toe nibbler. 





I am Bull Rush Frog and I have invaded Drunkycocamovision blog to show you how long Drunky has been a drunk. This may not discredit him in your eyes. 

Be sure to read my comment about homophobic sexist opportunistic Drunky Cocamo who thinks of women as Sex Objects or even Sex Robots!

Image result for toddler drinking from a bottle





13 comments:

  1. Drunky, Adolph Cocamo III, is a male chauvenist, he is homophobic and regards women as sex objects. Drunky is looting the Cocamo Family Art Collection! Drunky is also a LIFELONG DRUNK!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are frogs living in ponds on the upper creek bed who sing on cool Spring evenings. Have you ever thought about joining a choir of Frogs and joyously singing the night through at 8*C.

      Delete
  2. If perchance you found the entrance to the old Spanish Gold Mine, I would love to make a line of Jewellery for the `Your best girlfriend`` reproductions so guys could buy jewellery for their sex robots. Supposing you might get a tryout, onto the back of the Quad for the week. Would you disrobe and look at the nude sex robot, perhaps a light caress to see if she was as warm as that hot chick you had so long ago.
    What if there is a video being made by her. Fuck it who gives a shit. Kiss the lips, do they feel really real. I kissed her deeply and she pulled rythmicallty on my tongue.
    I didn`t even have to stick it in, as I approached her mouth dhr bowed her heaf leaned forward and wet as a warm bath her mouth enveloped me and then she tugged and twisted her tongue and sucked with an exquisite vibrating increasing and decreasing slipping suction.
    Admit it any of you guys would have fucked her too. No one would even know to ask, yet, before the sex robots are ubitiquous. She would never tell your wide or girlfriend.
    I don`t care if anyone knows I would fuck a sex robot without hesitation. If some woman were to jump on my Quad or e-mail. dhe could purport to be a sex robot and I would be willing to be video taped kissing, licking,fucking the purported to be a sex robot girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you ever imagine anime characters that fulfill your wildest sexual desires? But you can get a chance to do sex with a popular Anime, Fantasy Character, Hentai, or even Manga series doll? Anime sex dolls make your fantasies real and help you to maintain a long-term sex life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello I am so delighted I located your blog, I really located you by mistake, while I was watching on google for something else, Anyways I am here now and could just like to say thank for a tremendous post and a all round entertaining website. Please do keep up the great work. AI Sex Robot

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was surfing the Internet for information and came across your blog. I am impressed by the information you have on this blog. It shows how well you understand this subject. Sex Robot

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really I enjoy your site with effective and useful information. It is included very nice post with a lot of our resources.thanks for share. i enjoy this post. Sex Robots

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice post, thanks for sharing.
    Js Dolls offers the high-quality Affordable Sex Doll. It is specially designed for sexual pleasure. This sex doll is very helpful to fulfill sexual desire as well as help men to gain confidence in the bedroom. Explore now for more info.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a really nice blog about sex robort its like a real girlfriend. This a very useful sex doll for your personal fun!!! Thanks for sharing a nice blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic. I like your post and I share my social Networks!
    real life sex dolls

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice Post!!

    Thanks for sharing this post with us. This is very useful for find out the best and unique quality anime sex dolls in the United States Country. These anime sex dolls fullfills mens sex desires.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great Post!!

    Thanks for sharing this wonderful post with us. This is more helpful for find the best and unique quality of silicone sex dolls in the United States Country.

    ReplyDelete